Breakfast today was an awesome cereal combo:
- Special K with chocolate
- pecan hemp “grawnola”
- strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries
- 1% milk
Awesome start to the day!
I’ve been reading some interesting posts over the last few days regarding blog post quantity vs. quality. I think much of the discussion was stimulated by a presentation at the Healthy Living Summit last weekend (I didn’t go, and I haven’t had a chance to watch the videos yet, but I plan to).
I started my blog as a way to share how a normal, busy, newlywed who happens to be a dietitian eats in real life…hopefully to share some nutrition tips, but also to share that in order to eat well and be healthy, you don’t have to be perfect. Since I was inspired by reading Self Eat Like Me and KERF who both post 3 meals a day, I began with that intention. I quickly realized that in my busy life, 3 times a day was not happening. I’ve settled comfortably into posting 2 times a day most days.
I also enjoy reading blogs for several reasons…
- I love food!
- I love to get new ideas about meals/new foods to try.
- It is a neat way to connect with others who are also aspiring to live a healthy life.
1. If you have a blog, how often do you post and why?
2. If you enjoy reading blogs, how often do you like to read…Is 3 times a day too much? Once a day? Once a week?
3. Why do you read blogs? What keeps you coming back to certain blogs?
I’d love to hear from bloggers and non-bloggers alike…if you’re a reader, but don’t have your own blog, you are still welcome and encouraged to comment any time!
Have a great Wednesday everyone!!